Statement regarding COVID-19
18th March 2020
No doubt you will be aware of the impact of the Coronavirus as it unfolds day by day. The company are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and following the advice issued by the UK Government. The health and wellbeing of our staff, our clients, our supply chain and others that we deal with through business is our priority.
Amiri will continue to provide an uninterrupted service to our clients wherever possible. We have implemented business continuity plans and will continue to develop them through the various stages that unfold.
The current actions we have put in place are:
- Postponing all corporate events and seminars.
- Advising against non-essential work travel.
- Advising against non-essential face to face meetings and encouraging online methods such as Skype & Zoom.
- Ensuring that staff displaying the relevant symptoms self-isolate for 7 days at minimum.
- Enabling staff to work from home, if practical to do so.
In the meantime, our sites and head office remain open and further updates to our business continuity response to Covid-19 will be provided as the situation evolves.
If you have any questions on this please contact one of the Amiri Senior Management Team.